|Agricultural Plastic Waste Reycling
We have become the first company in the country to gain accreditation under the NAAC land-based assurance scheme for agricultural waste collectors.
We are the leading provider in the South West Region for the collection and recycling of farm plastics. Our systems are fully compliant with all DEFRA, FABBL and other farm assurance standards, Organic standards and Environment Agency requirements. We will provide you with all of the necessary paperwork, including a waste transfer note to prove that you have disposed of your plastic responsibly via a licensed waste carrier.
We recycle 99% of farm plastic collected
- Annual 5-bag scheme: Devon & Cornwall = ﾂﾾﾣ130 + vat, additional bags ﾂﾾﾣ16.50 + vat each; Somerset, Dorset & Wiltshire = ﾂﾾﾣ160 + vat, additional bags ﾂﾾﾣ19 + vat each
- Bulk collection: Devon & Cornwall = ﾂﾾﾣ160/ton loose/mixed
- Smallholders scheme: Minimum 2 bags. Devon & Cornwall = ﾂﾾﾣ35 + vat per bag;
- Horticultural scheme: Minimum 2 bags. First 2 bags ﾂﾾﾣ25 each, additional bags ﾂﾾﾣ15 each + vat
- Deliver to us: ﾂﾾﾣ20 per bag
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or phone the office for a registration form.
Please see PDF file for our "Recycling Rules"
Our most recent Customer Survey rated our systems and service as 95% excellent in all aspects of the service we provide.